Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Belgian Will Be Ready

Sorry, still no pictures of the kegerator. Looks pretty darn cool. I love it. Still need to get some taps for the front so I don't have to open it to pour a smooth, cold pint.

On the happy note today I kegged the Dangerous Belgian. I feel like I should be saying, "I caged the Dangerous Belgian today." It is smooth, creamy, rich, flavor full, and will get you plastered fast. I am really picky about what beers I can enjoy, and this one takes the cake. It is a clear amber color. Has a sweet candy like aroma, my guess is from the candy used to brew it. It is not yet carbonated, so no head descriptions or jokes till then.

First official pour is going to be private, I would say Wednesday of next week. If it is what is expected, this will become a permanent fixture for the Decatur St. Brewing Co. Also, public pouring will then begin the last weekend of May and will continue till its gone.

Thinking about doing a brewing/tasting party. If anyone cares to offer suggestions, please comment. Hoping for DDs(wifes or girlfriends) to get involved too. If not I alway have extra floor space.

Next post should have some pics of the kegerator with a full keg in it getting carbonated.

No comments:

Post a Comment