Monday, May 24, 2010

The Keg Fridge

So I promised pictures of the kegerator, so here they are:

Front on


From the Side


Inside


The Kegs


And I know that I wasn't suppose to taste test the Belgian until Wednesday, but I just couldn't wait. Tap went on as you can see in the keg picture above on the center keg and out pours the sweet golden brown liquor.

It is down right tasty. I will be opening up the tasting to anyone who wants to try some this coming weekend, which will be the 29th and 30th. Call me or text me if you want to come over. I am home most nights so stop on by and enjoy a glass or two. Since this is homebrew I can not legally sell you a pint and for the most part it is free. However, if you would like to see the taps to continue to flow without interruption, donations are accepted. If you would like a taste profile of this "Dangerous Belgian" brew, keep an eye out for future posts. Since I just tapped the keg, it is warm so I can not in good faith provide an accurate taste profile.

Family comes first, then friends. I don't expect five gallons to go very fast, but its not going to be around long either.

Next brew, starting this weekend as well is going to be a blond beer. This will be lighter and more of golden color compared to the Belgian pictured above. Come by and see how its made. Brew time will start at 12pm on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment